Director and producer Brian Clowdus is bringing The Sleepy Hollow Experience back for the production’s year two at Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre.
A man from Waverly and a man from Chillicothe were among the more than 100 people arrested during a Central Ohio human trafficking sting, it was announced on Friday.
COLUMBUS — The Ohio State Highway Patrol is reporting 10 traffic fatalities over the Labor Day Holiday, two fewer than last year, according to provisional data.
The Pike County Dogwood Quilters have been hard at work creating this year’s quilt and runner to be raffled off at the upcoming 35th Annual Beaver Oktoberfest.
Erin-Faith Neufarth, children’s librarian at the Garnet A. Wilson public library in Waverly, recently announced the top readers who participated in the summer reading program.
Submit Your News
- Those arrested in human trafficking sting include Waverly, Chillicothe, Portsmouth men
- State auditor documents provide more details in Reader case
- News of Record - Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
- News of Record - Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
- Lady Indians win second straight five-set match
- Fluor-BWXT Economic Partnership wins state award
- High-speed chase results in arrest
- Turnovers trouble Tigers against Shermans' strong line
- OSU South Centers to host Fall Fruit Field Night
- Beaver Oktoberfest quilt ready for raffle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Dresbach family is offering tours of their fields of sunflowers and in the process, giving the public a glimpse of their farming operations that cannot be observed in their entirety by merely driving by the family’s Higby Road farm.
A prosecutor case summary from Ohio Auditor of State Keith Faber’s office provides more details on the Ohio auditor’s case against Charles Reader, who is currently suspended from the office of Pike County Sheriff.
The Pike County General Health District will be spraying for mosquitoes in Pee Pee and Pebble townships today, Friday Sept. 6.