The third annual Women’s March commemorating the 2017 Women’s March on Washington will take place in Chillicothe and across the nation on Saturday, Jan. 19.
As Pike County was hit by its first winter storm of the year over the weekend, 67 calls were answered by first responders, including 42 law enforcement, four fire, and 21 EMS calls, according to Pike County Sheriff Charles S. Reader.
The 54th annual Hocking Hills Winter Hike, one of the most popular winter hikes in the Ohio State Parks system, will be held Saturday, Jan. 19 at Hocking Hills State Park.
COLUMBUS — The Ohio State Highway Patrol is collaborating with the Illinois State Police, Indiana State Police, Michigan State Police and Truckers Against Trafficking to raise awareness about human trafficking. The initiative began Tuesday and will continue through Jan. 18.
Submit Your News
- Vehicle pursuit results in arrest
- Fredericka Wagner's attorney argues for full transcript of her grand jury testimony
- George Wagner IV appears in court for first pre-trial
- Department of Energy states intent to invest in centrifuge technology at Piketon
- News of Record - Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019
- Pike County CTC receives Auditor of State Award with Distinction
- Local resident named to dean's list at Ohio Northern
- Patrol participating in multi-state, anti-human-trafficking initiative
- Rita Newcomb's first pretrial held
- Wildflowers offers repurposed furniture, home decor and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Facing charges of perjury, obstructing justice, and forgery, Rita Newcomb, 65, of South Webster, appeared for her first pretrial in the Pike County Court of Common Pleas on Thursday.
Fredericka Wagner, 76, of Lucasville, appeared in the Pike County Court of Common Pleas on Thursday for a pretrial and motion hearing.