The SamJam Bluegrass Festival, chosen as the winner of the 2018 Momentum Award for Best New Festival by the International Bluegrass Music Association, is scheduled for August 28 through September 1 at the Pike County Fairgrounds in Piketon.
OSU Extension Pike County will present “Global Climate Change Update” by presenter Dr. Thomas W. Blaine, PhD, Associate Professor, The Ohio State University. The presentation will take place on Monday, Aug. 26 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Grace United Methodist Family Life Center, 104 S. …
The Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers will focus on removing impaired drivers from roadways in Ohio during the Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign.
Submit Your News
- Injury crash on state Route 104
- Julie Cromer named Director of Athletics for Ohio University
- Dogwood Pass to host Kylie and Kalie Clark cystic fibrosis benefit August 17
- 'Back to School' has new meaning for Pike County students enrolled in Ohio’s newest university
- ODNR to offer special deer hunts on 9 state scenic river properties
- Fluor-BWXT donates 600 backpacks to area students
- Vanguard Ministries offering 'Back to School Bash'
- Trial date scheduled for Reader
- News from 1953, thanks to a newspaper shared by Sherman Dixon
- News of Record - Sunday, August 18, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
In light of the recent tragic events in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, the Ohio Alliance for Innovation in Population Health (The Alliance) has released research showing nearly 500,000 years of life were lost in Ohio due to gun violence from 2009-2018. While this research is in no way exc…
School administrators are implementing several new initiatives and programs at Western Local School District this school year, according to Brock Brewster, superintendent of the district.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol Dispatch Center, Chillicothe Post, received a call at 11:55 a.m. on August 10 regarding a three-vehicle crash that occurred in Pike County on State Route 104 near Camp Creek Road.
Chillicothe (Tuesday, August 13, 2019) – Three days in advance of the scheduled completion date, state Route 41 in southern Highland County has been reopened to traffic following a culvert replacement near Sinking Spring.