Pike County MRC, housed by the Pike County General Health District, will be hosting a free community event on Feb. 25 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Beaver Fire Department (7000 State Route 335, Beaver).
The Pike County Partnership Against Domestic Violence is now offering an anonymous online support group, known as HelpRoom, for victims of domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking.
Eastern High School band student Isaac Allmon participated in the All-State Honor band at the Ohio Music Educator Association Professional Development Conference on Jan. 29-31, one of only four tuba players in the state to be selected for the band and the only student from this area who atte…
Funding for a number of projects by Ohio’s rural fire departments has been granted through the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) Division of Forestry.
Submit Your News
- Jake’s Journey
- Omega Feed Company opens near Waverly
- Eagles seal the deal at free throw line and soar to victory over Panthers
- Piketon submits video, photos to HGTV's 'Home Town Takeover' contest
- ODOT work in Pike County
- Mental health first aid training offered
- Scholarship opportunities available for post-secondary education
- Sharing items from a 1940 edition of the Republican Herald with some updates
- Weekly flu-related hospitalizations continue to rise across the state
- Waverly Water Department provides update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Through the week ending Feb. 22, 2020: The following traffic advisory includes road construction and major maintenance projects requiring long-term lane restrictions and/or closures along the state and federal highway system in Pike County. For statewide information regarding road conditions…
The number of new influenza-related hospitalizations continued to rise throughout the state during the sixth week of the year 2020 (Feb. 2 to Feb. 8), according to the Ohio Department of Health (ODH).
Vying as contestants, the Village of Piketon recently submitted a video, photos and a proposal synopsis to HGTV’s “Home Town Takeover,” a new TV series hosted by Erin and Ben Napier.
Students from Western, Waverly, Piketon and Eastern schools all had the opportunity to showcase their skills for the public Thursday evening when the Pike County Career Technology Center held its annual open house.