Photos by Julie Billings/News Watchman Sports Editor
Across the state, schools lit up the football stadiums or other facilities on Monday evening, April 20, for the class of 2020.
At Waverly High School, the football stadium at Raidiger Field was lit at 8:20 p.m. with the time of 20:20 listed on the scoreboard, as well as the number 20 emblazoned on both the home side and the away side scores, completing another 2020.
- FLOOD WARNING: Persons living along Scioto River should be prepared for flooding, some county roads see high water
- Local survey by PCGHD shows Pike County's feelings about COVID-19 concerns
- Pike County man arrested, charged with misuse of 911
- Darrel Wayne Brown
- Arrests result from search warrants
- Long's Retreat transitions into the future while celebrating the past
- New health advisory issued as more of the state opens
- Traffic stop results in arrest for drug trafficking
- Pike County reporting six COVID-19 cases, state continues to implement Responsible RestartOhio plan
- News of Record - Sunday, May 24, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.