Are you interested in helping our youth develop into leaders?
U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), a member of the Senate Agriculture Committee, is urging Ohioans to apply for the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) 1890 National Scholars Program. The program aims to increase the number of students studying agriculture, food, natural resource sciences, …
As part of Winter Safety Awareness Week, the Ohio Committee for Severe Weather Awareness (OCSWA) announces that Ohio students in grades 1-6, including individualized instruction/special education classes, have from now until April 15 to draw and enter posters in its annual Severe Weather Awa…
The Paint Valley Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMH) Board has been awarded $1,588,812.84 to continue the programming started in year one of the State Opiod Response (SOR) funding.
Eastern Elementary hosted its 3rd annual trunk or treat on Monday, Oct. 28 and the annual fall festival on Saturday Nov. 2.
On Friday, Nov. 8, the Pike County Senior Center in Waverly paid tribute to local veterans during a special ceremony held during the Friday night dance. Musical entertainment was provided by Sonny and June Carpenter and Scott Burns from the band Willow Creek. They were very honored to play f…
This week, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) Division of Forestry announced that the All-Purpose Vehicle (APV) area at Pike State Forest will expand by over 1,400 acres due to a recent land acquisition.
- Man arrested after reported armed robbery at bank
- Waverly Community Christmas Tree Lighting to be held Nov. 21
- Buckeye Rural Electric Cooperative broadband infrastructure grant inaugurated
- Cross-country hiker receives hospitality at Western schools
- News of Record - Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
- Local couple creates, donates stuffed teddy bears to first responders
- Newcomb trial delayed again
- Investigators seek tips in 2016 Vinton County fire
- Southeast Ohio All-District Football Team 2019
- News of Record - Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.