PIKE COUNTY LAND TRANSFERS
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Spring is a time of renewal across Ohio’s beautiful landscapes, and this April marks the state’s first Native Plant Month, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR). Although many activities and events planned to celebrate the event have been postponed or …
In 1999, Leigha Marie "Clemmons" Gillum became the 5th generation on her mother and father's side. Then, in September 2017, Leigha's daughter was born and thus carried on the tradition of becoming a 5th generational participant!
Due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on Ohio’s business community, the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) is waiving several requirements for employers participating in programs that lower their premiums as a reward for creating safer workplaces and doing BWC business onli…
The Jefferson Alumni, Blue Creek, Ohio, will be awarding Don & Flo Armstrong Memorial Scholarships, the Jefferson Alumni Scholarship, and the Dr. James & Suzanne Branham Scholarship. Scholarships awarded will be for $750 or $1,000 depending on the amount of funds available and the nu…
Father and son, Ernest E. and Ernest A. Bynum, have long been passionate about supporting African American and other minority communities in Appalachian Ohio. The pair co-founded the Minority Business Resource Network of Southeast Ohio to increase the diversity of the region’s business commu…
The Ohio Development Services Agency (Development) and Community Action Committee of Pike County are working to help keep Ohioans safe during this time of emergency. Recently, Governor Mike DeWine declared a state of emergency regarding COVID-19, and Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Ac…
The Area Agency on Aging District 7 (AAA7) reminds the public that AAA7 and its network of service providers are considered part of the essential services during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. The AAA7 serves the most vulnerable populations according to the Centers for Disease Control …
In line with its Community First mission, Ohio Valley Bank has announced that it is now offering Skip-a-Pay payment deferral as an option for consumer installment loans for customers who have been adversely affected by circumstances due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Interest-only payment options…
- Pike County reports first confirmed case of COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Study based on GPS data gives Pike County a grade of D for social distancing during COVID-19 (coronavirus) emergency, and a grade of F for change in non-essential visits
- Ross County reports first two confirmed cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Pike County General Health District releases statement on Stay at Home Order
- Man arrested, charged with felony burglary, unlawful restraint
- Pike County Government office closings and changes in operation announced due to COVID-19
- Pike County Commissioners urge residents to follow guidance of health, government officials concerning COVID-19
- Pike County General Health District responds to commonly-asked questions
- Ohio needs to increase hospital capacity before coming surge of COVID-19 cases, state says
- Ohio woman who lost 3 family members urges people stay home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.