Atomic Credit Union is pleased to announce the January Volunteer of the Month, Jillian Stewart! Jillian is the Data Entry Specialist at her Indians Student-Run Credit Union at Western Elementary School.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) announced Friday, March 20, 2020, as the deadline to submit applications for Ohio’s Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP).
Atomic Credit Union recently donated $250 for the upcoming Zach Farmer Cancer Assistance Foundation inaugural 5K on June 27th! Pictured are Christine Brabson, Kim Moore, Larry Farmer, Atomic Credit Union Regional Manager, Geoff Grimes, and Atomic Credit Union Waverly Branch Manager, Olga Beekman.
Jenelle Southworth of Lucasville was among more than 1,300 students from Miami University who received degrees during fall commencement exercises Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, at Millett Hall. Southworth graduated with a Master of Education degree, majoring in Special Education.
Fluor-BWXT is proud to support the future development of the Village of Piketon with a $25,000 donation to the newly-formed Piketon Community Improvement Corporation (CIC).
The Workforce & Business Development Program had the privilege of hosting a field trip to the Holocaust & Humanity Center at the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History & Science on Monday, Dec. 30, 2019, for the Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program’s (CCMEP) Youth parti…
While ACL injury rehabilitation programs often focus on the physical recovery of the knee and the muscle groups around it, research from Ohio University’s College of Health Sciences and Professions indicates the brain also plays a major role in successful returns after an ACL injury.
- Jake’s Journey
- Omega Feed Company opens near Waverly
- Eagles seal the deal at free throw line and soar to victory over Panthers
- Piketon submits video, photos to HGTV's 'Home Town Takeover' contest
- ODOT work in Pike County
- Mental health first aid training offered
- Scholarship opportunities available for post-secondary education
- Sharing items from a 1940 edition of the Republican Herald with some updates
- Weekly flu-related hospitalizations continue to rise across the state
- Waverly Water Department provides update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.